Wednesday, September 26, 2018

New Film Review: Love Gilda

Image result for love gilda



LOVE GILDA
3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

I loved it. A mixture of sadness and laughter.
She was so talented...maybe up there with Lucy as maybe the smartest and funniest comedian ever.
I think it is worth a look at home when it is available.
The strange thing is...I have to separate the talent of Gilda and the documentary.
The documentary is scattered a bit. Nobody from the original cast that are still alive are interviewed.
The documentary uses pictures more than videos. It seems close to ...uneventful....and lazy.
Thankfully the talents of Gilda pushes it through.
From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...