Thursday, February 6, 2020

New Post: Great Quotes From My Favorite Films Of The Decade!!!

I love good writing in a film. I see you Knives Out!
Words and lines make you feel the films.

Well here are great lines from my favorite films of the decade!!

Image result for about time movie quotes

Image result for not my daughter you bitch

Image result for Im gonna science the shit out of this

Image result for spotlight movie quotes

Image result for moonrise kingdom quotes

Image result for silver linings playbook quotes

Image result for the help movie quotes

Image result for ex machina movie quotes

Image result for frozen 1 quotes

Image result for sing street quotes

Image result for super 8 movie quotes


Image result for inside out movie quotes

Image result for tangled movie quotes

Image result for star wars the force awakens quotes

Image result for dont think twice movie quotes

Image result for edge of seventeen movie quotes

Image result for heres to the ones who dream movie quotes

Image result for wild movie quotes

Image result for swedish girl with the dragon tattoo movie quotes

Image result for brooklyn movie quotes


From the shadows as always thanks for your time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...