Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Film Review: The Grinch

Image result for the grinch 2018


THE GRINCH


2 1/2 STARS OUT OF 5


LITTLE LATE ON REVIEWS...BEEN VERY BUSY.


This movie was not made for me I am aware of it....
Negatives? Well first is, why was this made? Why was this necessary? Clearly made to make money.
Was it necessary...not really. It felt long...it really needed editing.


But there is a lot here to be positive about...
I liked the look...very bright animation.
I like the expansion of Cindy-Lou Who's backstory. She is adorable.
I also think that Benedict Cumberbatch was fantastic here voicing the Grinch.

So there is enough to like, and it gives you the good feelings at the end. You could do a lot worse for sure.


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...