Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Film Review: Fantastic Beasts:The Crimes Of Grindelwald

Image result for fantastic beasts the crimes of grindelwald


1  star out of 5


If you follow my blog you know I am not usually a fan of middle movies. Middle movies of a trilogy are usually a holder for the big finale and this one may reach an all time low for middle films.


I surprisingly liked the first Fantastic Beast film. It was fun. Filled with magic. Had a great bad guy. It had a nice couple love stories. I had a lot of laughs. The story was interesting.


This film...
No longer was fun.
No relationship build up...in fact destroyed a relationships
No humor.
It lacked magic.
The story was annoyingly boring. At one point we just watched our stars for 15 minutes watch CGI....and do nothing.


Positives....it can only get better for part three....and Johnny Depp is a good bad guy.


Stunningly bad and what they did to one of the favorites at the end of this film and not give us closure!!! Inexcusable.


Stunningly up for worst film of the year for me.


From the shadows as always thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...