Sunday, August 12, 2018

New Film Review: Dog Days

Image result for dog days movie 2018


DOG DAYS
1 1/2 stars out of 5


It is pretty much a Hallmark film on the big screen.
I am not a Hallmark movie snob...I like a good Hallmark film.
However after watching this you realize to appreciate the casting of a Hallmark film much more.
Every couple or future couple in this film have absolutely no chemistry. None. Zero. it is painful. Not even 2 really good actors Finn Wolfhard and the great Ron Cephas Jones....as a boy and a life teacher works.
Positives?
Well it has one of Americas great actors in Ron Cephas Jones!!
It also has Lauren Lapkus who I think is an underrated actress and she is barely used. I felt bad for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here Is My Worst To Best For September!!!

 10 Yes 10.... Some bad and then..some which could be in my top ten at the end of the year... Sooooo here we go... 10 THE STUNT DRIVER Direc...