Thursday, August 23, 2018

New Film Review: Crazy Rich Asians

Image result for crazy rich asians

CRAZY RICH ASIANS

3 1/2 out of 5 stars

Charming wonderful leads helps push this film through (Constance Wu and Henry Golding)
Lets face it...we have seen this story line on the Hallmark channel every weekend...see Royal Christmas per just one example.
I love a good Hallmark film so I am all in on this...and like Hallmark movies we always know how it is going to end.
However the problem with this film is it is 2 hours long...and trust me...it is an hour and 50 minutes of rich people treating an outsider like shit. Then in just 10 minutes things change. It is really tough to get to the last 10 minutes, I often wanted to scream..GIRL JUST RUN AWAY NOW!!!
Still the end delivered what everyone wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...