Sunday, August 5, 2018

New Film Review: Christopher Robin

Image result for christopher robin

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN

2 1/2 stars out of 5

Now I know this was made for me.
I think...I am not sure...this is made for kids? Or maybe parents of younger kids.
I found it sweet and kind. Well acted by McGregor.
However I was totally confused.
Now from what I remember the creatures in the woods were part of Christopher's imagination, or playtime. At least from the films and books. Now here I think...they are real? What the...!!!!!!!!!
It made no sense to me. Again....maybe not made for me and I am overthinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...