Sunday, May 22, 2016

New Film Review: Bad Neighbors 2

Image result for neighbors 2

BAD NEIGHBORS 2

Directed by Nicholas Stoller
Screenplay by Andrew J Cohen; Brendan O'Brien;Nicholas Stoller; Seth Rogan; and Evan Goldberg
Starring Seth Rogan; Zac Efron; Rose Byrne; and Grace Moretz




Again Mac Radner (Seth Rogan) and Kelly Radner (Rose Byrne) are having Neighbor problems.
This time they get help from former nemesis Teddy Sanders (Zac Efron).

I was not a big fan of the first Bad Neighbors. I just felt it annoying. I tend to get annoyed by people being rude and mean. So coming in to number 2, I heard good things. I was looking forward to this.
Well..............................................NO!!!! Bad Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

This film was real bad. It was not funny, I did not laugh once. Not once. Did I say not once?
I found every single person in this film to be annoying: stupid; and unrealistic.
THERE WAS FIVE WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this film be this bad with five writer???!!!
I love Grace Moretz. I think she is a pretty good young actress, here I felt bad for her.

Here is my synopsis of this film. Kids move next door to married couple. They have underage parties that can be calmed down if they call the police. But no. They are idiots. Not in a funny way. Just idiots. The End!!

I know that maybe this film was not made for my age group. However there are parts of this film that younger kids cannot relate to. You may say I don't get this type of humor. I like Zoolander; This Is The End. Superbad. You know why??? They were actually funny.

1/2 stars out of 5 for Neighbors 2. I do not get what critics were watching.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...