Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Films I Am Most Looking Forward To See In 2018

Image result for Game night movie

Here are my top films I am looking forward to in 2018, by month!!! Now I could be wrong, that is for sure, I am going by buzz and trailers.

So I will start with February.

Image result for Game night movie

I saw the trailer and I am dying for a good comedy!! Plus Rachel McAdams!!



March!!!

Image result for isle of dogs

ISLE OF DOGS

If you follow my blog often you know I am a big Wes Anderson fan. He has not made a film since 2014 The Grand Budapest Hotel. So to me this film is big, bringing back is acting troop this time with a stop motion animated film.



April

Image result for A quiet place

So much is going on here. The trailer sucked me in. Is is a horror? Or a sci fi?
Then you have real lif married couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt.



May

Image result for solo a star wars story


SOLO

Okay this could be good or go real bad. From what I have seen so far Alden Ehrenreich is coming across as unlikable and a jerk.
Maybe they knew they had a problem by switching directors. But! Big BUT, I believe in Ron Howard.



June

Image result for incredibles 2

INCREDIBLES 2

What took so long?????!!!!!!



July

Image result for mission impossible 6

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 6 FALLOUT

I think these films keep getting better.



August

Image result for happytime murders

HAPPYTIME MURDERS

Puppet film R rated. And a murder mystery!! Milissa McCarthy; Joel McHale; and more!

No trailer yet.

September

Image result for night school 2018

NIGHT SCHOOL

Kevin Hart and Tiffany Hardish together, back at night school trying to get their GED.

October
Image result for first man 2018

FIRST MAN

A look at the life of Neil Armstrong. Directed by Damien Chazelle! Starring Ryan Gosling! I am in!

No trailer yet.

November
Image result for girl in the spider's web movie

GIRL IN THE SPIDERWEB

You know I love Lisbeth Salander!! So Claire Foy takes over the role in the american version, skipping the other films. I think they made a mistake by not bringing back Rooney Mara. But still I am in.

No trailers yet.

December

Image result for holmes and watson movie

HOLMES AND WATSON

A Sherlock Holmes comedy. Been done before. However I love seeing both Ferrell and Reilly working together. Should be great or a bomb...but I am interested.

No trailers yet.

So there are my movies by months I am looking forward to this year.

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...