Sunday, July 22, 2018

New Film Review: Sorry To Bother You

Image result for sorry to bother you


SORRY TO BOTHER YOU
2 STARS OUT OF 5


Well acted by Lakeith Stanfield, and it is always great to se Tessa Thompson.


I understand the thought process touching on struggles of blacks in society trying to better themselves in the workforce. I also like it touched on blacks treating other blacks poorly after success. I get the dry humor.
However the execution is messy...storylines bounce everywhere often nonsensically.
Again I get the point but to me...it does not work as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...