Saturday, July 21, 2018

New Film Review: Skyscraper

Image result for skyscraper


SKYSCRAPER


3 OUT OF 5 STARS


I thought it delivered exactly what you would want in a Dwayne Johnson film.
Action and more action.
It was also nice to see Neve Campbell back on the big screen.
So yes it delivered action...it just got real sloppy at the end, no spoilers, it seemed like they did not want it to or how to make it end.
Also...another note of mine and I know it gets old but...could they have made this movie without automatic weapons? Stop creating the norm in viewers eyes. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...