Thursday, July 16, 2020

New Post: 5 Films To Look Forward To In 2020 In The Theaters When They Open

The 62 Most Anticipated Movies of 2020 << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie ...


Well, I know things are going backwards, so maybe this is wishful thinking. Here are 5 films to put on your calendar ( if the dates do not change again) for going to the theaters this year!!!

The French Dispatch - Wikipedia

THE FRENCH DISPATCH
October 16



My favorite Director Wes Anderson, with his first live action film in 6 years. Yes it has been 6 years since The Grand Budapest Hotel!! Yes we had Isle Of Dogs 2 years a go, which was wonderful, but finally a Wes Anderson live action film! With, as you can tell his usual cast of actors and actresses, I AM IN!!!!! So should you.



Disney Pixar SOUL Gets New Release Date - Magic Guidebooks

SOUL
November 20



After Onward....lets hope for a big PIXAR comeback!! From the looks of the trailer ...it looks promising!!!


No Time to Die fan arts - Page 36 in 2020 | James bond, Bond films ...

NO TIME TO DIE
November 20



Bond....James Bond..with an uncanny habit of staying alive.
Craig's last Bond film, I am in.
Ana De Armas, back together with Craig after following each other around in Knives Out, I am in!
Lea Seydox and Naomi Harris (We love you Ms Moneypenny) are back with Craig!!! I am in.
Oh...throw in Rami Malek in as a bad guy!!
IN!!!


WATCH➤HD [Mulan] Full-Movie “Mulan” 2020 | by Sincewong | Jun ...

MULAN
August 21



I think this film has been moved more than any other film. Lets hope for a summer release in the theaters and not Disney+. It is beautiful looking and should be on the big screen. I was not a fan of The Lion King remake...so I hope this is a comeback.


Wonder Woman 1984 - Wikipedia

WONDER WOMAN 1984
October 2



I am one of the rare people who was not a huge fan of the first Wonder Woman. I did not hate it...I was just not a huge fan. I think people were so excited about a female super hero, they forgot to notice the back half of the film was a mess and the ending kinda needed editing. Now comes 1984...damn that was a good trailer...I got sucked in!!!

Well there are 5 films to mark down and go to your local theaters and see when they open. Support your local theaters and the local workers!!

From the shadows as always thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...