Friday, June 22, 2018

New Film Review: Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

Image result for jurassic world fallen kingdom


Jurassic World: Fallen World
3 out of 5 stars


Not as bad as what critics want you think.
Its silly fun. Close to ridiculous. I mean a dinosaur opens a window.
My biggest problem with it is not the silliness, I mean that is what you pay for, but its a middle movie. It is middle of a trilogy and you know what that means......there is no clean ending leading into the last part of the trilogy. If I had a dollar for every time I typed this line...You pay your money for this one film, you deserve a clear beginning; middle; and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Top 5 Films (And Recommended) Of 2024 At Six Months

Top 5 films that I have seen in the first 6 months of the year and maybe a book and album recommendation!!! Well let me get started...in no ...